Details about Joachim Keller
Access statistics for papers by Joachim Keller.
Last updated 2022-01-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Securities financing transactions and the (re)use of collateral in Europe – An analysis of the first data collection conducted by the ESRB from a sample of European banks and agent lenders
ESRB Occasional Paper Series, European Systemic Risk Board View citations (3)
- Essays on innovation and investment decisions under imperfect competition
ULB Institutional Repository, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles
- Towards a monitoring framework for securities financing transactions
ESRB Occasional Paper Series, European Systemic Risk Board
- Agency problems in structured finance – a case study of European CLOs
Working Paper Document, National Bank of Belgium View citations (4)
- The shadow banking system: economic characteristics and regulatory issues
Financial Stability Review, 2012, 10, (1), 121-134
- The BCBS proposal for a countercyclical capital buffer: an application to Belgium
Financial Stability Review, 2011, 9, (1), 121-132 View citations (5)
- Extreme events and financial system governance: some lessons from the crisis
Financial Stability Review, 2009, 7, (1), 127-138 View citations (1)
- Reforming remuneration schemes in the financial industry: some governance and implementation issues
Financial Stability Review, 2009, 7, (1), 139-151
- Agency problems in structured finance – a closer look at European CLOs
Financial Stability Review, 2008, 6, (1), 149-161 View citations (2)
- Foreign Exchange Trading Activities of International Banks
Chapter 10 in Handbook of International Banking, 2003
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.