Details about J Andrew Kelly
Access statistics for papers by J Andrew Kelly.
Last updated 2020-06-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Cost of Air Pollution in Lagos
World Bank Publications - Reports, The World Bank Group View citations (1)
- An assessment of the social costs and benefits of vehicle tax reform in Ireland
OECD Environment Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (1)
- Adaptive Policy Mechanisms for Transboundary Air Pollution Regulation: Reasons and Recommendations
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei View citations (5)
Also in Climate Change and Sustainable Development, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) (2012) View citations (5)
- Regional Characteristics and the distribution of car engine sizes: a case study of Ireland
Open Access publications, School of Economics, University College Dublin View citations (1)
- Why is active travel more satisfying than motorized travel? Evidence from Dublin
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2020, 136, (C), 318-333 View citations (5)
- Estimating annual average daily traffic and transport emissions for a national road network: A bottom-up methodology for both nationally-aggregated and spatially-disaggregated results
Journal of Transport Geography, 2017, 58, (C), 186-195 View citations (4)
- Residential home heating: The potential for air source heat pump technologies as an alternative to solid and liquid fuels
Energy Policy, 2016, 98, (C), 431-442 View citations (25)
- Sustainable school commuting – understanding choices and identifying opportunities
Journal of Transport Geography, 2014, 34, (C), 221-230 View citations (7)
- Carbon related taxation policies for road transport: Efficacy of ownership and usage taxes, and the role of public transport and motorist cost perception on policy outcomes
Transport Policy, 2012, 22, (C), 57-69 View citations (9)
- Environmental policy implications of working from home: Modelling the impacts of land-use, infrastructure and socio-demographics
Energy Policy, 2012, 47, (C), 416-423 View citations (13)
- Profiling road transport activity: Emissions from 2000 to 2005 in Ireland using national car test data
Transport Policy, 2009, 16, (4), 183-192 View citations (13)
- Temporal variance of revealed preference on-street parking price elasticity
Transport Policy, 2009, 16, (4), 193-199 View citations (37)
- Influence of varied parking tariffs on parking occupancy levels by trip purpose
Transport Policy, 2006, 13, (6), 487-495 View citations (38)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.