Details about Maroula Khraiche
Access statistics for papers by Maroula Khraiche.
Last updated 2023-07-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Gender Equity in Labor Market Opportunities and Aggregate Technical Efficiency: A Case of Equity Promoting Efficiency
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Trade, Firm Structure, and Migration of Talent
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics
- Energy efficiencies of European countries
Applied Economics, 2022, 54, (23), 2694-2706 View citations (2)
- The effect of information frictions on FDI persistence
Economic Modelling, 2021, 94, (C), 14-27 View citations (3)
- Can lower remittance costs improve human capital accumulation in Africa?
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2020, 42, (5), 1000-1021
- A MACROECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF GUEST WORKER PERMITS
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2015, 19, (1), 189-220 View citations (8)
- Trade, capital adjustment and the migration of talent
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2014, 34, (C), 24-40
- Does overcrowding and health insurance type impact patient outcomes in emergency departments?
Health Economics Review, 2013, 3, (1), 1-7 View citations (1)
- FDI, Exchange Rate Volatility and Financial Development: Regional Differences In Emerging Economies
Economics Bulletin, 2013, 33, (4), 3143-3156 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.