Details about Md Tajuddin Khan
Access statistics for papers by Md Tajuddin Khan.
Last updated 2020-12-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Seed replacement in pulses and its impact on productivity
2019 Sixth International Conference, September 23-26, 2019, Abuja, Nigeria, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
- Evolving Watershed Clusters into Drought-Proof, Climate-Resilient Areas: An Impact Evaluation Study in Maharashtra, India
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Insights on the rapid adoption of Pusa 1121 basmati variety in North India
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Sticky Rice': Variety Inertia in a Technologically Progressive State of India
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Crop Insurance in India: Drivers and Impact
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (2)
- Formal versus informal: Efficiency, inclusiveness, and financing of dairy value chains in India
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (8)
- Gender Dimensions on Farmersâ€™ Preferences for Direct-Seeded Rice with Drum Seeder in India
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (6)
Also in IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) (2016) View citations (2)
- Gender and preference heterogeneity for Direct Seeded Rice with Drum Seeder: A case study of Men and Women Farmers in Maharashtra, India
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Using zero tillage to ameliorate yield losses from weather shocks: Evidence from panel data in Haryana, India
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (1)
- Heterogeneity in male and female farmers’ preference for a profit‐enhancing and labor‐saving technology: The case of Direct‐Seeded Rice (DSR) in India
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 2019, 67, (3), 303-320 View citations (1)
- Adoption of crop insurance and impact: insights from India
Agricultural Economics Research Review, 2018, 31, (2) View citations (1)
- Farmers’ choice of market channels and producer prices in India: Role of transportation and communication networks
Food Policy, 2018, 81, (C), 106-121 View citations (23)
- Farmers' Preference for Farming: Evidence From a Nationally Representative Farm Survey in India
The Developing Economies, 2015, 53, (2), 122-134 View citations (5)
- Is Indian agriculture becoming resilient to droughts? Evidence from rice production systems
Food Policy, 2015, 56, (C), 1-12 View citations (21)
- How Sensitive is Indian Agriculture to Climate Change?
Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2014, 69, (4), 14 View citations (12)
- Impact of Climate Change on Yields of Major Food Crops in India: Implications for Food Security
Agricultural Economics Research Review, 2014, 27, (2) View citations (18)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.