Details about Mmuhammd Asghar Khan
Access statistics for papers by Mmuhammd Asghar Khan.
Last updated 2019-07-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Impact of learning on the environmental performance of a two level supply chain
Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL), Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL)
- Integer compromise allocation in multivariate stratified surveys
Annals of Operations Research, 2015, 226, (1), 659-668
- Is area affected by flood or stagnant water independently associated with poorer health outcomes in urban slums of Dhaka and adjacent rural areas?
Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, 2014, 70, (1), 549-565 View citations (1)
- A review of the extensions of a modified EOQ model for imperfect quality items
International Journal of Production Economics, 2011, 132, (1), 1-12 View citations (31)
- Economic order quantity model for items with imperfect quality with learning in inspection
International Journal of Production Economics, 2010, 124, (1), 87-96 View citations (13)
- On locally optimal programs in the Robinson–Solow–Srinivasan model
Journal of Economics, 2010, 99, (1), 65-92 View citations (1)
- Resource management for sustainable development: a community- and GIS-based approach
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2009, 11, (5), 933-954 View citations (5)
- On a Uniform Turnpike of the Third Kind in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model
Journal of Economics, 2007, 92, (2), 137-166 View citations (1)
- Typification of farming systems for constructing representative farm models: two illustrations of the application of multi-variate analyses in Chile and Pakistan
Agricultural Systems, 2003, 76, (1), 141-157 View citations (43)
- Son preference and the demand for additional children in pakistan
Demography, 1977, 14, (4), 481-495 View citations (10)
- Optimum allocation in Bayesian stratified two-phase sampling when there arem-attributes
Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, 1976, 23, (1), 211-219
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.