Details about John Kiff
Access statistics for papers by John Kiff.
Last updated 2018-03-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The Impact of Longevity Improvements on U.S. Corporate Defined Benefit Pension Plans
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (1)
- A Shot at Regulating Securitization
Discussion Papers, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial Stability (2014)
- Canadian Residential Mortgage Markets; Boring But Effective?
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (14)
- Credit Derivatives; Systemic Risks and Policy Options?
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (23)
- Money for Nothing and Checks for Free; Recent Developments in U.S. Subprime Mortgage Markets
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (53)
- The Limits of Market-Based Risk Transfer and Implications for Managing Systemic Risks
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (3)
- CDO rating methodology: Some thoughts on model risk and its implications
BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements View citations (24)
- Do Managers of U.S. Defined Benefit Pension Plan Sponsors Use Regulatory Freedom Strategically?
Journal of Accounting Research, 2017, 55, (5), 1213-1255 View citations (1)
- A shot at regulating securitization
Journal of Financial Stability, 2014, 10, (C), 32-49 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- An Analytical Review of Credit Risk Transfer Instruments
Financial Stability Review, 2003, 1, (1), 125-150 View citations (7)
Also in Financial Stability Review, 2003, (2), 106-131 (2003) View citations (3)
- The Federal Government’s Use of Interest Rate Swaps and Currency Swaps
Bank of Canada Review, 2001, 2000-2001, (Winter), 23-34
- Credit Derivatives
Bank of Canada Review, 2000, 2000, (Autumn), 3-11 View citations (3)
- Sovereign credit ratings: help or hindrance?
A chapter in Sovereign risk: a world without risk-free assets?, 2013, vol. 72, pp 34-38 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.