Details about Michael Kirker
Access statistics for papers by Michael Kirker.
Last updated 2019-09-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Learning Through Hiring: Knowledge From New Workers as an Explanation of Endogenous Growth
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Estimated Small Open Economy Model with Frictional Unemployment
Also in Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series, Reserve Bank of New Zealand (2011)
See also Journal Article in Pacific Economic Review (2012)
- What drives core inflation? A dynamic factor model analysis of tradable and nontradable prices
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series, Reserve Bank of New Zealand View citations (5)
- Does natural rate variation matter? Evidence from New Zealand
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series, Reserve Bank of New Zealand View citations (7)
- Government intervention in the housing market: Who wins, who loses?
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2016, 80, (C), 106-123 View citations (21)
- ESTIMATED SMALL OPEN ECONOMY MODEL WITH FRICTIONAL UNEMPLOYMENT
Pacific Economic Review, 2012, 17, (2), 326-353 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2012)