Details about Michael Kirker
Access statistics for papers by Michael Kirker.
Last updated 2018-02-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An estimated small open economy model with frictional unemployment
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series, Reserve Bank of New Zealand
See also Journal Article in Pacific Economic Review (2012)
- What drives core inflation? A dynamic factor model analysis of tradable and nontradable prices
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series, Reserve Bank of New Zealand View citations (5)
- Does natural rate variation matter? Evidence from New Zealand
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series, Reserve Bank of New Zealand View citations (6)
- Government intervention in the housing market: Who wins, who loses?
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2016, 80, (C), 106-123 View citations (17)
- ESTIMATED SMALL OPEN ECONOMY MODEL WITH FRICTIONAL UNEMPLOYMENT
Pacific Economic Review, 2012, 17, (2), 326-353 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2011)