Details about Hyun Seok Kim
Access statistics for papers by Hyun Seok Kim.
Last updated 2020-08-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Impacts of Regulating Greenhouse Gas Emissions on Livestock Trade Flows
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Agricultural Economics (2011)
- Can Real Option Value Explain Why Producers Appear to Store Too Long?
2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management View citations (1)
- Profit Margin Hedging
2007 Conference, April 16-17, 2007, Chicago, Illinois, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management
See also Journal Article in American Journal of Agricultural Economics (2010)
- A MULTI-COUNTRY ASSESSMENT OF CONSUMER ATTITUDES OF GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOODS AND THE IMPLICATIONS FOR NEW LABELING SYSTEM
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (1)
- The effect of the Kyoto Protocol on international trade flows: evidence from G20 countries
Applied Economics Letters, 2016, 23, (13), 973-977
- Assessing dynamics of crude oil import demand in Korea
Economic Modelling, 2013, 35, (C), 260-263 View citations (10)
- Is economic growth good or bad for the environment? Empirical evidence from Korea
Energy Economics, 2013, 36, (C), 744-749 View citations (62)
- Can real option values explain apparent storage at a loss?
Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (16), 2081-2090
- Impacts of regulating greenhouse gas emissions on livestock trade flows
Agricultural Economics, 2011, 42, (6), 679-684 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- The Environmental Consequences of Economic Growth Revisited
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (2), 1198-1211 View citations (20)
- Trade Liberalization, Economic Growth, Energy Consumption and the Environment: Time Series Evidence from G-20 Economies
East Asian Economic Review, 2011, 15, (1), 3-32 View citations (10)
- Factors affecting the carbon allowance market in the US
Energy Policy, 2010, 38, (4), 1879-1884 View citations (28)
- Profit Margin Hedging
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2010, 92, (3), 638-653 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2007)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.