Details about Astrid Kiil
Access statistics for papers by Astrid Kiil.
Last updated 2017-06-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Private health insurance and the use of health care services - a review of the theoretical literature with application to voluntary private health insurance in universal health care systems
DaCHE discussion papers, University of Southern Denmark, Dache - Danish Centre for Health Economics View citations (5)
- Arbejdspladserne og sundhedsforsikring Hvem og hvor mange har en sundhedsforsikring, hvorfor og med hvilke effekter?
DaCHE discussion papers, University of Southern Denmark, Dache - Danish Centre for Health Economics
- The Danish Survey on Voluntary Health Insurance 2009
DaCHE discussion papers, University of Southern Denmark, Dache - Danish Centre for Health Economics View citations (2)
- The effect of complementary private health insurance on the use of health care services
International Journal of Health Economics and Management, 2017, 17, (1), 1-27 View citations (4)
- How does copayment for health care services affect demand, health and redistribution? A systematic review of the empirical evidence from 1990 to 2011
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2014, 15, (8), 813-828 View citations (44)
- Does employment-based private health insurance increase the use of covered health care services? A matching estimator approach
International Journal of Health Economics and Management, 2012, 12, (1), 1-38 View citations (4)
- What characterises the privately insured in universal health care systems? A review of the empirical evidence
Health Policy, 2012, 106, (1), 60-75 View citations (21)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.