Details about Yun Jung Kim
Access statistics for papers by Yun Jung Kim.
Last updated 2016-06-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- International Capital Flows: Private Versus Public Flows in Developing and Developed Countries
Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago View citations (3)
- The Relationship between Debt and Output
Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- The Impact of Foreign Liabilities on Small Firms: Firm-Level Evidence from the Korean Crisis
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
Also in Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan (2011)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Economics (2015)
- Decentralized Borrowing and Centralized Default
Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan
Also in 2010 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics (2010)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Economics (2012)
- Do Local Projections Solve the Bias Problem in Impulse Response Inference?
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (9)
- The dynamic relationship between global debt and output
Chicago Fed Letter, 2021, (457), 5
- Foreign currency exposure and balance sheet effects: A firm-level analysis for Korea
Emerging Markets Review, 2016, 26, (C), 64-79 View citations (5)
- The impact of foreign liabilities on small firms: Firm-level evidence from the Korean crisis
Journal of International Economics, 2015, 97, (2), 209-230 View citations (28)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Decentralized borrowing and centralized default
Journal of International Economics, 2012, 88, (1), 121-133 View citations (18)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- How Reliable Are Local Projection Estimators of Impulse Responses?
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2011, 93, (4), 1460-1466 View citations (76)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.