Details about Kathryn Pace
Access statistics for papers by Kathryn Pace.
Last updated 2020-04-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Informal cross-border trade in Africa
Project notes, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Informal Cross-Border Trade in Africa: How Much? Why? And What Impact?
Working Papers, HAL
Also in IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) (2018)
- Something Fishy: Tariff vs Non-Tariff Barriers in Seafood Trade
2012: New Rules of Trade? December 2012, San Diego, California, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium View citations (2)
- Food Import Refusals: Effects and Implications for Seafood Trade
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Food Import Refusals: Evidence from the European Union
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2010, 93, (2), 566-572 View citations (23)