Details about Arzdar Kiraci
Access statistics for papers by Arzdar Kiraci.
Last updated 2015-11-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Numerical Optimization Algorithm for Identification of Policy Options to Rehabilitate a Publicly Managed, Pay-As-You-Go Based Pension System
Computing in Economics and Finance 1999, Society for Computational Economics
- Confirmation, Correction and Improvement for Outlier Validation Using Dummy Variables: t-Statistics or F-Incremental Statistics is not enough in OLS
International Econometric Review (IER), 2013, 5, (2), 43-52
- Kukla Degiskenlerin T Istatistigi ile Aykiri Gozlemler Tespit Edilemez
Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, 2011, 15, (1), 1-14
- Variance Estimates and Model Selection
International Econometric Review (IER), 2010, 2, (2), 57-72 View citations (1)
- Identification of parametric policy options for rehabilitating a pay-as-you-go based pension system: an optimization analysis for Turkey
Applied Economics Letters, 2001, 8, (2), 89-93 View citations (8)
- Parametric pension reform with higher retirement ages: A computational investigation of alternatives for a pay-as-you-go-based pension system
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2001, 25, (6-7), 951-966 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.