Details about Jyri Kinnunen
Access statistics for papers by Jyri Kinnunen.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Expected returns and idiosyncratic risk: Industry-level evidence from Russia
BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland Institute for Emerging Economies (BOFIT)
See also Journal Article in Emerging Markets Finance and Trade (2017)
- A Reply to the Discussion of “What Turns the Taxman On? Tax Aggressiveness, Financial Statement Audits, and Tax Return Adjustments in Small Private Companies”
The International Journal of Accounting (TIJA), 2020, 55, (03), 1-4
- Dynamic Autocorrelation and International Portfolio Allocation
Multinational Finance Journal, 2017, 21, (1), 21-48
- Dynamic cross-autocorrelation in stock returns
Journal of Empirical Finance, 2017, 40, (C), 162-173
- Expected Returns and Idiosyncratic Risk: Industry-Level Evidence from Russia
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2017, 53, (11), 2528-2544 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Risk-return trade-off and serial correlation: Do volume and volatility matter?
Journal of Financial Markets, 2014, 20, (C), 1-19 View citations (18)
- Dynamic return predictability in the Russian stock market
Emerging Markets Review, 2013, 15, (C), 107-121 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.