Details about Neill Killeen
Access statistics for papers by Neill Killeen.
Last updated 2019-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Securisation special purpose entities, bank sponsors and derivatives
ESRB Working Paper Series, European Systemic Risk Board
Also in Research Technical Papers, Central Bank of Ireland (2019)
- Securitisation special purpose entities' use of derivatives: New evidence from Ireland
Financial Stability Notes, Central Bank of Ireland
- The Effect of Tax Treaties on Market Based Finance: Evidence using Firm-Level Data
Working Papers, School of Economics, University College Dublin View citations (2)
- Mapping the Interconnectedness between EU Banks and Shadow Banking Entities
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (6)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2017) View citations (7)
ESRB Working Paper Series, European Systemic Risk Board (2017) View citations (7)
- Assessing shadow banking – non-bank financial intermediation in Europe
ESRB Occasional Paper Series, European Systemic Risk Board View citations (8)
- Location Decisions of Non-Bank Financial Foreign Direct Investment: Firm-Level Evidence from Europe
Working Papers, School of Economics, University College Dublin View citations (3)
Also in Research Technical Papers, Central Bank of Ireland (2015) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Review of International Economics (2018)
- A Fragmentation Indicator for Euro Area Sovereign Bond Markets
Economic Letters, Central Bank of Ireland
- Internationalisation and the Innovation Activities of Services Firms
Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) View citations (9)
- Location decisions of non‐bank financial foreign direct investment: Firm‐level evidence from Europe
Review of International Economics, 2018, 26, (2), 378-403 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Data Gaps and Shadow Banking:Profiling Special Purpose Vehicles’Activities in Ireland
Quarterly Bulletin Articles, 2015, 48-60 View citations (13)
- Network analysis using EMIR credit default swap data: micro-level evidence from Irish-domiciled special purpose vehicles (SPVs)
A chapter in Combining micro and macro data for financial stability analysis, 2016, vol. 41 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.