Details about Karolin Kirschenmann
Access statistics for papers by Karolin Kirschenmann.
Last updated 2019-02-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Numeracy and the quality of on-the-job decisions: Evidence from loan officers
Working Papers on Finance, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance
Also in ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research (2017)
- The zero risk fallacy? Banks' sovereign exposure and sovereign risk spillovers
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research View citations (7)
- The risk of financial crises: Is it in real or financial factors?
Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality View citations (3)
- Microfinance Banks and Household Access to Finance
Working Papers on Finance, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance View citations (5)
- Funding vs. real economy shock: the impact of the 2007-2009 crisis on small firms'credit availability
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (4)
- Foreign Currency Loans - Demand or Supply Driven?
Working Papers, Swiss National Bank View citations (7)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2010) View citations (32)
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research (2009) View citations (2)
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics (2010) View citations (12)
- The Dynamics in Requested and Granted Loan Terms when Bank and Borrower Interact Repeatedly
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research View citations (5)
Also in Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics (2010) View citations (5)
- Credit rationing in small firm-bank relationships
Journal of Financial Intermediation, 2016, 26, (C), 68-99 View citations (19)
- Microfinance Banks and Financial Inclusion
Review of Finance, 2016, 20, (3), 907-946 View citations (15)
- The risk of financial crises: Is there a role for income inequality?
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2016, 68, (C), 161-180 View citations (11)
- Funding Versus Real Economy Shock: The Impact of the 2007–09 Crisis on Small Firms’ Credit Availability
Review of Finance, 2015, 19, (3), 951-990 View citations (2)
- Bank Funding, Securitization, and Loan Terms: Evidence from Foreign Currency Lending
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2014, 46, (7), 1501-1534 View citations (21)
- Microfinance Commercialization and Mission Drift
Die Unternehmung - Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice, 2012, 66, (4), 340-357 View citations (1)
- The Relationship between Borrower Risk and Loan Maturity in Small Business Lending
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 2012, 39, (5-6), 730-757 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.