Details about Paul Kilgarriff
Access statistics for papers by Paul Kilgarriff.
Last updated 2020-09-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Spatial Analysis of Disposable Income in Ireland: A GWR Approach
- The Economics of Agri-environment Scheme Design
166th Seminar, August 30-31, 2018, Galway, West of Ireland, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Spatial Analysis of Viable Farms
150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- The impact of flooding disruption on the spatial distribution of commuter's income
Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, 2019, 8, (1), 48-64
- The impact of housing consumption value on the spatial distribution of welfare
Journal of Housing Economics, 2019, 43, (C), 118-130 View citations (1)
- Intertemporal Income in Ireland 1996-2011 Â– A Spatial Analysis
International Journal of Microsimulation, 2016, 9, (2), 123-143 View citations (1)
- Willingness to Pay For Achieving Good Status Across Rivers in the Republic of Ireland
The Economic and Social Review, 2016, 47, (3), 425-445 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.