Details about Karol Marek Klimczak
Access statistics for papers by Karol Marek Klimczak.
Last updated 2021-05-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- VALUATION EFFECTS OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION AVAILABILITY
- Risk Management Theory: A comprehensive empirical assessment
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Rationales for corporate risk management from stakeholders’ perspective
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Editorial. Small and Medium-Sized Entities Reporting In Central and Eastern Europe
Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, 2017, 16, (2), 221-228 View citations (2)
- Impression Management in Letters to Shareholders: Evidence from Poland
Accounting in Europe, 2017, 14, (3), 305-330 View citations (4)
- The Role and Current Status of IFRS in the Completion of National Accounting Rules – Evidence from Poland
Accounting in Europe, 2017, 14, (1-2), 158-163
- Goodwill Impairment Test Disclosures under Uncertainty
Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, 2016, 15, (4), 639-660 View citations (1)
- Coincident and forecast relevance of accounting numbers
Accounting Research Journal, 2013, 26, (3), 239-255
- Market Reaction to Mandatory IFRS Adoption: Evidence from Poland
Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, 2011, 10, (2), 228–248 View citations (5)
- Development of accounting in Poland: Market efficiency and the value relevance of reported earnings
The International Journal of Accounting, 2010, 45, (3), 356-374 View citations (17)
- Corporate hedging and risk management theory: evidence from Polish listed companies
Journal of Risk Finance, 2008, 9, (1), 20-39 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.