Details about Mark Klock
Access statistics for papers by Mark Klock.
Last updated 2010-03-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Intangible capital in the pharmaceutical & chemical industry
Working Papers, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance View citations (2)
- Tobin's Q And Financial Policy Revisited
Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics
- Intangible capital in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2006, 46, (2), 300-314 View citations (7)
- Does Corporate Governance Matter to Bondholders?
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2005, 40, (4), 693-719 View citations (143)
- The Effect of Market Structure on the Incentives to Quote Aggressively: An Empirical Study of Nasdaq Market Makers
The Financial Review, 2002, 37, (3), 403-419 View citations (5)
- Measuring and valuing intangible capital in the wireless communications industry
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2000, 40, (4), 519-532 View citations (11)
- A Model of Return Volatility with Application to Estimating Relative Risk Aversion
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 1999, 13, (3), 249-60 View citations (1)
- The Impact of Market Maker Competition on Nasdaq Spreads
The Financial Review, 1999, 34, (4), 55-73 View citations (16)
- The Relation between Patent Citations and Tobin's Q in the Semiconductor Industry
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 1997, 9, (2), 131-46 View citations (24)
- Tobin's Q, intangible capital, and financial policy
Journal of Economics and Business, 1996, 48, (4), 387-400 View citations (5)
- A Test of Stulz's Overinvestment Hypothesis
The Financial Review, 1995, 30, (3), 387-98 View citations (2)
- The Impact on Intangible Capital on Tobin's q in the Semiconductor Industry
American Economic Review, 1993, 83, (2), 265-69 View citations (48)
- Tobin's q and measurement error: Caveat investigator
Journal of Economics and Business, 1991, 43, (3), 241-252 View citations (4)
- The behavior of respondents in contingent valuation: Evidence on starting bids
Journal of Behavioral Economics, 1989, 18, (1), 51-60 View citations (7)
- On the simultaneity of real and financial policies
Journal of Economics and Business, 1987, 39, (1), 45-56
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.