Details about Marike Knoef
Access statistics for papers by Marike Knoef.
Last updated 2017-01-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Family and Government Insurance: Wage, Earnings, and Income Risks in the Netherlands and the U.S
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (6)
- How to stimulate single mothers on welfare to find a job: Evidence from a policy experiment
Other publications TiSEM, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management View citations (17)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Population Economics (2016)
- Health status over the life cycle
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York View citations (3)
- How to Stimulate Single Mothers on Welfare to Find a Job: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research View citations (1)
Also in CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2014) View citations (1)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2014) View citations (1)
- The age-period cohort problem: set identification and point identification
CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (34)
- Essays on labor force participation, aging, income and health
Other publications TiSEM, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management View citations (4)
- The Effects of Cooperation: A Structural Model of Siblings' Caregiving Interactions
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (14)
- The Trend in Female Labour Force Participation: What Can Be Expected for the Future?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (16)
See also Journal Article in Empirical Economics (2011)
- How to stimulate single mothers on welfare to find a job: evidence from a policy experiment
Journal of Population Economics, 2016, 29, (4), 1025-1061 View citations (17)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Measuring retirement savings adequacy: developing a multi-pillar approach in the Netherlands*
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, 2016, 15, (1), 55-89 View citations (37)
- Can the Dutch meet their own retirement expenditure goals?
Labour Economics, 2015, 34, (C), 100-117 View citations (17)
- Changes in the Income Distribution of the Dutch Elderly between 1989 and 2020: a Dynamic Microsimulation
Review of Income and Wealth, 2013, 59, (3), 460-485 View citations (5)
- The Association Between Individual Income and Remaining Life Expectancy at the Age of 65 in the Netherlands
Demography, 2013, 50, (1), 181-206 View citations (26)
- The trend in female labour force participation: what can be expected for the future?
Empirical Economics, 2011, 40, (3), 729-753 View citations (49)
See also Working Paper (2007)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.