Details about Peter Knaack
Access statistics for papers by Peter Knaack.
Last updated 2023-01-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Pension Funds and Financial Repression
World Bank Publications - Reports, The World Bank Group
- Reverse Mortgages, Financial Inclusion, and Economic Development: Potential Benefit and Risks
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (3)
- From shadow banking to digital financial inclusion: China’s rise and the politics of epistemic contestation within the Financial Stability Board
Review of International Political Economy, 2021, 28, (6), 1582-1606
- Not Just Another Shadow Bank: Chinese Authoritarian Capitalism and the ‘Developmental’ Promise of Digital Financial Innovation
New Political Economy, 2020, 25, (3), 370-387 View citations (8)
- Global Financial Regulation: Shortcomings and Reform Options
Global Policy, 2019, 10, (2), 193-206 View citations (8)
- Tailoring for Development: China's Post‐crisis Influence in Global Financial Governance
Global Policy, 2018, 9, (4), 467-478 View citations (1)
- An Unlikely Champion of Global Finance: Why Is China Exceeding International Banking Standards?
Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, 2017, 46, (2), 41-79 View citations (1)
- Innovation and deadlock in global financial governance: transatlantic coordination failure in OTC derivatives regulation
Review of International Political Economy, 2015, 22, (6), 1217-1248 View citations (5)
- Fault Lines and Issue Linkages at the G20: New Challenges for Global Economic Governance
Global Policy, 2013, 4, (3), 236-246 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.