Details about Bharat R. Kolluri
Access statistics for papers by Bharat R. Kolluri.
Last updated 2010-08-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- What do regressions of interest rates on deficits imply?
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (11)
- US Defense Expenditure: Relationships and Projections
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, 2009, VIII, (3-4), 5-22
- Stock returns and expected inflation: evidence from an asymmetric test specification
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2008, 30, (4), 371-395 View citations (7)
- Asymmetries in the conditional relation of government expenditure and economic growth
Applied Economics, 2007, 39, (18), 2303-2322 View citations (8)
- Determinants of household saving in the G-7 countries: recent evidence
Applied Economics, 2003, 35, (10), 1199-1208 View citations (7)
- A test of the convergence hypothesis: the OECD experience, 1950-1990
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2001, 10, (2), 147-157 View citations (7)
- An Empirical Analysis of The Effects of Government Spending on Capital Investment: Evidence from O.E.C.D. Countries
International Economic Journal, 1999, 13, (1), 45-55 View citations (3)
- Exploring the Relationship between Social Security and the Latent Dimensions of Household Wealth
Public Finance = Finances publiques, 1993, 48, (1), 1-9
- Social Security and Household Wealth Accumulation: Refined Microeconometric Evidence
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1993, 75, (3), 548-51 View citations (6)
- Budget deficits and short-term real interest rate forecasting
Journal of Macroeconomics, 1987, 9, (1), 109-109 View citations (3)
- Deficit spending, money, and inflation: Some international empirical evidence
Journal of Macroeconomics, 1985, 7, (3), 401-417 View citations (9)
- Empirical evidence on the natural rate hypothesis and Fisher effect for the U.S. 1953-1978
Journal of Economics and Business, 1982, 34, (3), 241-246 View citations (2)
- Wagner's Law of Public Expenditures: Some Efficient Results for the United States
Public Finance = Finances publiques, 1979, 34, (2), 225-33 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.