Details about Jaewoon Koo
Access statistics for papers by Jaewoon Koo.
Last updated 2019-05-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Investment opportunities and cash holdings of firms: an empirical study on Korean firms
Applied Economics, 2019, 51, (23), 2492-2500
- The relationship between income inequality and aggregate saving: an empirical analysis using cross-country panel data
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (10), 892-901 View citations (1)
- The Cash Flow Sensitivity of Investment: A Switching Regression Approach Based on Korean Firm Data (in Korean)
Economic Analysis (Quarterly), 2011, 17, (2), 56-89
- Foreign ownership and investment: evidence from Korea
Applied Economics, 2006, 38, (20), 2405-2414 View citations (12)
- The effect of financial liberalization on firms' investments in Korea
Journal of Asian Economics, 2005, 16, (2), 281-297 View citations (10)
- Financial Liberalization and Corporate Investments: Evidence from Korean Firm Data
Asian Economic Journal, 2004, 18, (3), 277-292 View citations (13)
- Volatility Forecasting Models for The Won-Dollar Exchange Rate
Korean Economic Review, 2001, 17, 253-269
- INFRASTRUCTURE AND PRODUCTION EFFICIENCY: AN ANALYSIS ON THE KOREAN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
Contemporary Economic Policy, 1999, 17, (3), 390-400 View citations (3)
- The Liquidity Effects: Evidence from Regulated Financial Markets
Korean Economic Review, 1999, 15, 147-161
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.