Details about Xander Koolman
Access statistics for papers by Xander Koolman.
Last updated 2010-09-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Health-related non-response in the BHPS and ECHP: using inverse probability weighted estimators in nonlinear models
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York View citations (16)
- Preferences for long-term care services: Willingness to pay estimates derived from a discrete choice experiment
Social Science & Medicine, 2010, 70, (9), 1317-1325 View citations (17)
- The effect of income growth and inequality on health inequality: Theory and empirical evidence from the European Panel
Journal of Health Economics, 2009, 28, (3), 525-539 View citations (35)
- Which preferred providers are really preferred? Effectiveness of insurers’ channeling incentives on pharmacy choice
International Journal of Health Economics and Management, 2009, 9, (4), 347-366 View citations (2)
- Health and Wealth: Empirical Findings and Political Consequences
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, 2006, 7, (s1), 93-112 View citations (2)
- Health‐related non‐response in the British Household Panel Survey and European Community Household Panel: using inverse‐probability‐weighted estimators in non‐linear models
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, 2006, 169, (3), 543-569 View citations (48)
- Explaining income‐related inequalities in doctor utilisation in Europe
Health Economics, 2004, 13, (7), 629-647 View citations (185)
- Explaining the differences in income‐related health inequalities across European countries
Health Economics, 2004, 13, (7), 609-628 View citations (177)
- On the interpretation of a concentration index of inequality
Health Economics, 2004, 13, (7), 649-656 View citations (49)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.