Details about Tao Sherry Kong
Access statistics for papers by Tao Sherry Kong.
Last updated 2016-05-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Who Is Coming to the Artefactual Field Experiment? Participation Bias among Chinese Rural Migrants
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (6)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2015) View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2015)
- Who is Coming to the Experiment? A Cautionary Tale from China
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Houston View citations (3)
- Governance Quality and Economic Growth
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics View citations (1)
- Migrant Entrepreneurs and Credit Constraints under Labour Market Discrimination
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (14)
- How Much Do We Know about the Impact of the Economic Downturn on the Employment of Migrants?
ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute View citations (4)
Also in Labor Economics Working Papers, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research (2010) View citations (3)
- Institutions as a Determinant of Economic Growth
EABER Working Papers, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research
- Who is coming to the artefactual field experiment? Participation bias among Chinese rural migrants
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2015, 114, (C), 62-74 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Breaking Barriers: Portraits of Inspiring Chinese-Indonesian Women
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, 2014, 50, (1), 145-146
- Middle Class China: Identity and Behaviour by Minglu Chen and David S.G. Goodman Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK, 2013 Pp. 204. ISBN 978 1 78100 570 5
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 2014, 28, (1), 195-197
- Inequality in Intergenerational Mobility of Education in China
China & World Economy, 2013, 21, (2), 15-37 View citations (10)
- SURVEY OF RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, 2008, 44, (1), 7-32 View citations (4)
- A Selective Review of Recent Developments in the Economic Growth Literature
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 2007, 21, (1), 1-33 View citations (6)
- Rural–Urban Migration in China: Survey Design and Implementation
Chapter 7 in The Great Migration, 2010 View citations (17)
- The Educational and Health Outcomes of the Children of Migrants
Chapter 5 in The Great Migration, 2010 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.