Details about Mori Kogid
|Postal address:||Faculty of Business, Economics and Accountancy, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Jalan UMS, 88400 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.|
|Workplace:||Fakulti Perniagaan, Ekonomi dan Perakaunan (Faculty of Business, Economics and Accountancy), Universiti Malaysia Sabah (Malaysian University of Sabah), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Mori Kogid.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Demand for Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand Tourist to Malaysia:Seasonal Unit Root and Multivariate Analysis
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), 2013, 1, (2), 15-23 View citations (2)
- Is economic growth sufficient for poverty alleviation? Empirical evidence from Malaysia
Cuadernos de Economía - Spanish Journal of Economics and Finance, 2012, 35, (97), 26-32 View citations (8)
- The Effect of Exchange Rates on Economic Growth: Empirical Testing on Nominal Versus Real
The IUP Journal of Financial Economics, 2012, X, (1), 7-17 View citations (5)
- Does Money Lead Prices in Malaysia? A Bivariate and Trivariate Analysis
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, 2011, X, (1), 71-82
- Empirical Analysis of Employment and Foreign Direct Investment in Malaysia: An ARDL Bounds Testing Approach to Cointegration
Advances in Management and Applied Economics, 2011, 1, (3), 4 View citations (5)
- Empirical Testing on Uncovered Interest Rate Parity in Malaysia
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, 2011, 1, (2), 5 View citations (4)
- FISCAL ADJUSTMENT AND DYNAMIC ECONOMICS PERFORMANCE: THE CASE OF MALAYSIA
Journal of Global Business and Economics, 2011, 3, (1), 1-10
- Relationship between financing facilities and small and medium industries: empirical evidence from ARDL bound testing approach
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (1), 122-133
- A test of the present value model of stock prices under rational and adaptive expectations using Bursa Malaysia data from 1983 to 2003
Applied Economics Letters, 2010, 17, (18), 1835-1839 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.