Details about Philip kofi Adom
Access statistics for papers by Philip kofi Adom.
Last updated 2020-11-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Technical Decomposition of Carbon Emissions and the Concerns about FDI and Trade Openness Effects in the United States
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in International Economics (2019)
- Energy Efficiency Transitions in China: How persistent are the movements to/from the frontier?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in The Energy Journal (2018)
- Electricity Supply and System losses in Ghana. What is the red line? Have we crossed over?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The DDT Effect: The case of Economic Growth, Public Debt and Democracy Relationship
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Does Automation Improve Stock Market Efficiency? Evidence from Ghana
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Decomposition of technical efficiency in agricultural production in Africa into transient and persistent technical efficiency under heterogeneous technologies
World Development, 2020, 129, (C) View citations (2)
- Degree of financialization and energy efficiency in Sub-Saharan Africa: do institutions matter?
Financial Innovation, 2020, 6, (1), 1-22
- Economics of wastewater management in China's industry
Environment and Development Economics, 2019, 24, (5), 457-478 View citations (1)
- Electricity supply in Ghana: The implications of climate-induced distortions in the water-energy equilibrium and system losses
Renewable Energy, 2019, 134, (C), 1114-1128 View citations (1)
- Energy demand–FDI nexus in Africa: Do FDIs induce dichotomous paths?
Energy Economics, 2019, 81, (C), 928-941 View citations (3)
- The technical decomposition of carbon emissions and the concerns about FDI and trade openness effects in the United States
International Economics, 2019, (159), 56-73 View citations (5)
Also in International Economics, 2019, 159, (C), 56-73 (2019) View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- Determinants of energy consumption in Kenya: A NIPALS approach
Energy, 2018, 159, (C), 696-705 View citations (5)
- Does FDI moderate the role of public R&D in accelerating agricultural production in Africa?
African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, 2018, 9, (3), 290-304 View citations (2)
- Energy Efficiency Transitions in China: How Persistent are the Movements to/from the Frontier?
The Energy Journal, 2018, Volume 39, (Number 6) View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Energy savings in Nigeria. Is there a way of escape from energy inefficiency?
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2018, 81, (P2), 2421-2430 View citations (3)
- The Long‐run Effects of Political Regimes and Economic Openness on Energy Intensity
African Development Review, 2018, 30, (4), 399-409 View citations (1)
- Unveiling the energy saving role of banking performance in Sub-Sahara Africa
Energy Economics, 2018, 74, (C), 828-842 View citations (3)
- Does renewable energy concentration increase the variance/uncertainty in electricity prices in Africa?
Renewable Energy, 2017, 107, (C), 81-100 View citations (5)
- The long-run price sensitivity dynamics of industrial and residential electricity demand: The impact of deregulating electricity prices
Energy Economics, 2017, 62, (C), 43-60 View citations (8)
- Impact of Market-based Policies and External Fiscal Discipline on Ghana's Inflation
Review of Development Economics, 2016, 20, (4), 794-816
- Shift in demand elasticities, road energy forecast and the persistence profile of shocks
Economic Modelling, 2016, 55, (C), 189-206 View citations (5)
- The transition between energy efficient and energy inefficient states in Cameroon
Energy Economics, 2016, 54, (C), 248-262 View citations (5)
- What drives the energy saving role of FDI and industrialization in East Africa?
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 65, (C), 925-942 View citations (13)
- Analysing Inflation Dynamics in Ghana
African Development Review, 2015, 27, (1), 1-13 View citations (7)
- Asymmetric impacts of the determinants of energy intensity in Nigeria
Energy Economics, 2015, 49, (C), 570-580 View citations (29)
- Business cycle and economic-wide energy intensity: The implications for energy conservation policy in Algeria
Energy, 2015, 88, (C), 334-350 View citations (12)
- Determinants of energy intensity in South Africa: Testing for structural effects in parameters
Energy, 2015, 89, (C), 334-346 View citations (25)
- The long-run impact of idiosyncratic and common shocks on industry output in Ghana
OPEC Energy Review, 2015, 39, (1), 17-52 View citations (3)
- DETERMINATION OF SPATIAL INTEGRATION AND SUBSTITUTION OF FOREIGN RICE FOR LOCAL RICE IN GHANA
Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), 2014, 17, (2), 16
- Determinants of food availability and access in Ghana: what can we learn beyond the regression results?
Studies in Agricultural Economics, 2014, 116, (3), 12 View citations (1)
- Effects of changing trade structure and technical characteristics of the manufacturing sector on energy intensity in Ghana
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014, 35, (C), 475-483 View citations (27)
- SMEs Record Keeping in Ghana: Has VAT Made It Better?
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2014, 4, (1), 152-169 View citations (1)
- Macroeconomic Uncertainty and Private Investment in Ghana:An Empirical Investigation
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2013, 3, (2), 276-293
- Modelling electricity demand in Ghana revisited: The role of policy regime changes
Energy Policy, 2013, 61, (C), 42-50 View citations (19)
- Time-varying analysis of aggregate electricity demand in Ghana: a rolling analysis
OPEC Energy Review, 2013, 37, (1), 63-80 View citations (18)
- Carbon dioxide emissions, economic growth, industrial structure, and technical efficiency: Empirical evidence from Ghana, Senegal, and Morocco on the causal dynamics
Energy, 2012, 47, (1), 314-325 View citations (43)
- Conditional dynamic forecast of electrical energy consumption requirements in Ghana by 2020: A comparison of ARDL and PAM
Energy, 2012, 44, (1), 367-380 View citations (30)
- Modelling aggregate domestic electricity demand in Ghana: An autoregressive distributed lag bounds cointegration approach
Energy Policy, 2012, 42, (C), 530-537 View citations (54)
- Electricity Consumption-Economic Growth Nexus: The Ghanaian Case
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2011, 1, (1), 18-31 View citations (70)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.