Details about Philip kofi Adom
Access statistics for papers by Philip kofi Adom.
Last updated 2018-12-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Electricity Supply and System losses in Ghana. What is the red line? Have we crossed over?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The DDT Effect: The case of Economic Growth, Public Debt and Democracy Relationship
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Does Automation Improve Stock Market Efficiency? Evidence from Ghana
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Determinants of energy consumption in Kenya: A NIPALS approach
Energy, 2018, 159, (C), 696-705
- Energy savings in Nigeria. Is there a way of escape from energy inefficiency?
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2018, 81, (P2), 2421-2430 View citations (1)
- The Long‐run Effects of Political Regimes and Economic Openness on Energy Intensity
African Development Review, 2018, 30, (4), 399-409
- Unveiling the energy saving role of banking performance in Sub-Sahara Africa
Energy Economics, 2018, 74, (C), 828-842 View citations (1)
- Does renewable energy concentration increase the variance/uncertainty in electricity prices in Africa?
Renewable Energy, 2017, 107, (C), 81-100 View citations (4)
- The long-run price sensitivity dynamics of industrial and residential electricity demand: The impact of deregulating electricity prices
Energy Economics, 2017, 62, (C), 43-60 View citations (4)
- Impact of Market-based Policies and External Fiscal Discipline on Ghana's Inflation
Review of Development Economics, 2016, 20, (4), 794-816
- Shift in demand elasticities, road energy forecast and the persistence profile of shocks
Economic Modelling, 2016, 55, (C), 189-206 View citations (4)
- The transition between energy efficient and energy inefficient states in Cameroon
Energy Economics, 2016, 54, (C), 248-262 View citations (3)
- What drives the energy saving role of FDI and industrialization in East Africa?
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 65, (C), 925-942 View citations (7)
- Analysing Inflation Dynamics in Ghana
African Development Review, 2015, 27, (1), 1-13 View citations (5)
- Asymmetric impacts of the determinants of energy intensity in Nigeria
Energy Economics, 2015, 49, (C), 570-580 View citations (17)
- Business cycle and economic-wide energy intensity: The implications for energy conservation policy in Algeria
Energy, 2015, 88, (C), 334-350 View citations (7)
- Determinants of energy intensity in South Africa: Testing for structural effects in parameters
Energy, 2015, 89, (C), 334-346 View citations (16)
- The long-run impact of idiosyncratic and common shocks on industry output in Ghana
OPEC Energy Review, 2015, 39, (1), 17-52 View citations (3)
- DETERMINATION OF SPATIAL INTEGRATION AND SUBSTITUTION OF FOREIGN RICE FOR LOCAL RICE IN GHANA
Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), 2014, 17, (2), 16
- Determinants of food availability and access in Ghana: what can we learn beyond the regression results?
Studies in Agricultural Economics, 2014, 116, (3), 12
- Effects of changing trade structure and technical characteristics of the manufacturing sector on energy intensity in Ghana
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014, 35, (C), 475-483 View citations (20)
- SMEs Record Keeping in Ghana: Has VAT Made It Better?
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2014, 4, (1), 152-169
- Macroeconomic Uncertainty and Private Investment in Ghana:An Empirical Investigation
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2013, 3, (2), 276-293
- Modelling electricity demand in Ghana revisited: The role of policy regime changes
Energy Policy, 2013, 61, (C), 42-50 View citations (18)
- Time-varying analysis of aggregate electricity demand in Ghana: a rolling analysis
OPEC Energy Review, 2013, 37, (1), 63-80 View citations (17)
- Carbon dioxide emissions, economic growth, industrial structure, and technical efficiency: Empirical evidence from Ghana, Senegal, and Morocco on the causal dynamics
Energy, 2012, 47, (1), 314-325 View citations (28)
- Conditional dynamic forecast of electrical energy consumption requirements in Ghana by 2020: A comparison of ARDL and PAM
Energy, 2012, 44, (1), 367-380 View citations (23)
- Modelling aggregate domestic electricity demand in Ghana: An autoregressive distributed lag bounds cointegration approach
Energy Policy, 2012, 42, (C), 530-537 View citations (49)
- Electricity Consumption-Economic Growth Nexus: The Ghanaian Case
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2011, 1, (1), 18-31 View citations (57)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.