Details about Trevor Matthew Kollmann
Access statistics for papers by Trevor Matthew Kollmann.
Last updated 2023-04-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Innovations in stock matching and allocations: the social housing challenge
SocArXiv, Center for Open Science
- New Multi-City Estimates of the Changes in Home Values, 1920-1940
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
See also Chapter (2014)
- Does local technological specialisation, diversity and dynamic competition enhance firm creation?
Research Policy, 2022, 51, (7) View citations (1)
- Social interactions, residential segregation and the dynamics of tipping
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2021, 31, (4), 1355-1388
- Racial segregation in the United States since the Great Depression: A dynamic segregation approach
Journal of Housing Economics, 2018, 40, (C), 95-116 View citations (3)
- The New Deal, Race, and Home Ownership in the 1920s and 1930s
American Economic Review, 2011, 101, (3), 366-70 View citations (1)
- New Multicity Estimates of the Changes in Home Values, 1920-1940
A chapter in Housing and Mortgage Markets in Historical Perspective, 2014, pp 203-244 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- New Deal Public Housing Projects and Their Impact on Local Communities
A chapter in The Microeconomics of New Deal Policy, 2012
- Information and the Impact of Climate and Weather on Mortality Rates during the Great Depression
A chapter in The Economics of Climate Change: Adaptations Past and Present, 2011, pp 131-167 View citations (24)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.