Details about Francois Koulischer
Access statistics for papers by Francois Koulischer.
Last updated 2021-06-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Low interest rates and the distribution of household debt
Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium
- Inspecting the Mechanism of Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (12)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2019) View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial Economics (2021)
- Using bank loans as collateral in Europe: The role of liquidity and funding purposes
Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium View citations (2)
- Essays in Financial Economics
ULB Institutional Repository, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles
- Quantitative Easing in the Euro Area: The Dynamics of Risk Exposures and the Impact on Asset Prices
Working papers, Banque de France View citations (36)
- The Collateral Channel of Open Market Operations
Working papers, Banque de France View citations (2)
Also in Working Paper Series, European Central Bank (2016) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial Stability (2019)
- Asymmetric shocks in a currency union: The role of central bank collateral policy
Working papers, Banque de France View citations (4)
- Inspecting the mechanism of quantitative easing in the euro area
Journal of Financial Economics, 2021, 140, (1), 1-20 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2019)
- The collateral channel of open market operations
Journal of Financial Stability, 2019, 41, (C), 73-90 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Eurosystem asset purchases and portfolio rebalancing in the euro area
Rue de la Banque, 2018, (60)
- Euro-Area Quantitative Easing and Portfolio Rebalancing
American Economic Review, 2017, 107, (5), 621-27 View citations (40)
- Central bank liquidity provision and collateral quality
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 49, (C), 113-130 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.