Details about Alexandre Kopoin
Access statistics for papers by Alexandre Kopoin.
Last updated 2017-05-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A revised approach to productivity convergence in long-term scenarios
OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (3)
- An investigation into improving the real-time reliability of OECD output gap estimates
OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (14)
- Cardiac Arrest or Dizzy Spell: Why is World Trade So Weak and What can Policy Do About It?
OECD Economic Policy Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (24)
- Optimal allocation of natural resource surpluses in a dynamic macroeconomic framework: a DSGE analysis with evidence from Uganda
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- Cross-border Banking, Spillover Effects and International Business Cycles
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Bank Capital, Credit Market Frictions and International Shocks Transmission
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Forecasting regional GDP with factor models: How useful are national and international data?
Economics Letters, 2013, 121, (2), 267-270 View citations (17)