Details about Michael Kortt
Access statistics for papers by Michael Kortt.
Last updated 2015-05-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Options for Rationalizing Local Government Structure: A Policy Agenda
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University
See also Chapter (2013)
- The Governance of Grapes: The NSW Inquiry into the Wine Grape Market and Prices (2010) – An Assessment
2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Fremantle, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Religion and Life Satisfaction Down Under
Journal of Happiness Studies, 2015, 16, (2), 277-293 View citations (4)
- Local Co-Governance and Environmental Sustainability in New South Wales Local Government: The Lake Macquarie City Council Sustainable Neighbourhoods Program
Economic Papers, 2014, 33, (1), 36-44
- Bang for the Buck? An Evaluation of the Roads to Recovery Program
Economic Papers, 2013, 32, (2), 239-248
- The Relationship Between Religious Affiliation and Returns to Human Capital for Women
Economic Papers, 2013, 32, (3), 395-404
- Religion and education: recent evidence from the United States
Applied Economics Letters, 2012, 19, (12), 1175-1178 View citations (1)
- Religion and the rate of return to human capital: evidence from Australia
Applied Economics Letters, 2012, 19, (10), 943-946 View citations (5)
- Does Size Matter in Australia?
The Economic Record, 2010, 86, (272), 71-83 View citations (20)
- Options for rationalizing local government structure: a policy agenda
Chapter 10 in The Challenge of Local Government Size, 2013, pp 242-262
See also Working Paper (2012)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.