Details about Elena Korchmina
Access statistics for papers by Elena Korchmina.
Last updated 2020-08-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Denmark and Russia: What can we learn from the historical comparison of two great Arctic agricultural empires?
Working Papers, European Historical Economics Society (EHES) View citations (3)
- Peer Pressure: The Puzzle of Tax Compliance in the Early Nineteenth-Century Russia
Working Papers, European Historical Economics Society (EHES) View citations (1)
- Routine Corruption in Russia During the Reigns of Catherine Ii and Alexander I
HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics View citations (1)
- The Circulation of Information About the Poll Tax Revenues as an Indicator of Russian Empire Undergoverness in the in the 18th Century
HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Taxes and Budget Information in Early Modern Russia: The Poll Tax in the City and the Village of the Xviii Century
(Налоги, бюджет и информация в России раннего нового времени: подушная подать в городе и деревне XVIII в)
Published Papers, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- Extralegal payments to state officials in Russia, 1750s–1830s: assessing the burden of corruption
Economic History Review, 2019, 72, (1), 156-181