Details about Ying Kong
Access statistics for papers by Ying Kong.
Last updated 2018-08-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Game Theory Model of Inverse Pricing Strategy
- A Game Theory Model of Welfare Analysis for Price Change of Imports
- Price Dispersion in a Model of Identical Agents with Perfect Information
Carleton Economic Papers, Carleton University, Department of Economics
- Can health insurance coverage explain the generic competition paradox?
Economics Letters, 2008, 101, (1), 48-52 View citations (10)
- Pseudo-Generic Products and Barriers to Entry in Pharmaceutical Markets: Reply
Review of Industrial Organization, 2006, 28, (2), 189-193
- Pseudo-Generic Products and Barriers to Entry in Pharmaceutical Markets
Review of Industrial Organization, 2004, 25, (1), 71-86 View citations (19)
- The price premium of generic to brand-names and pharmaceutical price index
Applied Economics, 2004, 36, (7), 731-737 View citations (3)
- Persistent dumping, competition and welfare
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2003, 12, (1), 19-37 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.