Details about Boon Han Koh
Access statistics for papers by Boon Han Koh.
Last updated 2021-05-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- By Chance or by Choice? Biased Attribution of Others'Outcomes when Social Preferences Matter
University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK.
- Attribution biases in Leadership: Is it effort or luck ?
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne View citations (2)
- Replication: Belief elicitation with quadratic and binarized scoring rules
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2020, 81, (C)
- Monetary and non-monetary incentives in real-effort tournaments
European Economic Review, 2018, 101, (C), 528-545 View citations (10)
- Impact of Rebates and Refunds on Contributions to Threshold Public Goods: Evidence from a Field Experiment
Southern Economic Journal, 2016, 83, (1), 69-86