Details about Jaya Krishnakumar
Access statistics for papers by Jaya Krishnakumar.
Last updated 2017-11-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- To what extent does disability discourage from work? An empirical analysis of labour force participation of disabled people in Italy
Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP), Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi" View citations (1)
- Does disability discourage? An empirical analysis of the disabled labour force in Italy
Department of Economics (DEMB), University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi"
- ML Estimators for SEM-GARCH Models: Relative Performance of Different Computational Algorithms
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006, Society for Computational Economics
- A SUR-EC-AR System Gravity Model of Trade
10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002, International Conferences on Panel Data View citations (1)
- Panel Data Estimation of the Intergenerational Correlation of Incomes
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie View citations (8)
- Capability deprivation of people with Alzheimer's disease: An empirical analysis using a national survey
Social Science & Medicine, 2016, 151, (C), 56-68 View citations (2)
- Estimating Capabilities with Structural Equation Models: How Well are We Doing in a ‘Real’ World?
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2016, 129, (2), 717-737 View citations (2)
- Further results on the regression-based approach to inequality decomposition with evidence from India
Empirical Economics, 2015, 48, (3), 1233-1266 View citations (7)
- On Endogeneity Bias: Some General Remarks and Correction of the ROIW Paper by Bourguignon, Ferreira, and Menéndez (2007)
Review of Income and Wealth, 2013, 59, (3), 539-550 View citations (1)
- Estimation of SEM with GARCH errors
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, 2012, 56, (11), 3153-3181
- Testing Uncovered Interest Rate Parity and Term Structure Using a Three‐regime Threshold Unit Root VECM: An Application to the Swiss ‘Isle’ of Interest Rates
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 2012, 74, (2), 180-202 View citations (9)
- The political economy of immigration in a direct democracy: The case of Switzerland
European Economic Review, 2012, 56, (2), 174-189 View citations (21)
- Measuring welfare: Latent variable models for happiness and capabilities in the presence of unobservable heterogeneity
Journal of Public Economics, 2011, 95, (3), 205-215 View citations (51)
Also in Journal of Public Economics, 2011, 95, (3-4), 205-215 (2011) View citations (51)
- Testing the ‘Inaction Corridor’ in a Three‐Regime Threshold Error Correction Model with an Application to a Buffer‐Stock Model for US Money Demand
Economic Notes, 2011, 40, (1-2), 29-43 View citations (1)
- Estimating Basic Capabilities: A Structural Equation Model Applied to Bolivia
World Development, 2008, 36, (6), 992-1010 View citations (50)
- On Exact Statistical Properties of Multidimensional Indices Based on Principal Components, Factor Analysis, MIMIC and Structural Equation Models
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2008, 86, (3), 481-496 View citations (34)
- Going Beyond Functionings to Capabilities: An Econometric Model to Explain and Estimate Capabilities
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, 2007, 8, (1), 39-63 View citations (41)
- Pooling surveys in the estimation of income and price elasticities: An application to Tunisian households
Empirical Economics, 2003, 28, (1), 181-201 View citations (10)
- A short comment on the JE Open forum essays
Journal of Econometrics, 2001, 100, (1), 77-78
- Announcement and call for papers for the ninth international conference on panel data
Econometric Reviews, 1999, 18, (4), 449-450
- Robust estimators for simultaneous equations models
Journal of Econometrics, 1997, 78, (2), 295-314 View citations (21)
- Full Information Estimations of a System of Simultaneous Equations with Error Component Structure
Econometric Theory, 1987, 3, (2), 223-246 View citations (79)
- Disability and Work: Empirical Evidence from Italy
Chapter 2 in Disadvantaged Workers, 2014, pp 11-29 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.