Details about Shiro Kuwahara
Access statistics for papers by Shiro Kuwahara.
Last updated 2013-09-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Local Home Environment Externality is a Source of Indeterminacy
ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University View citations (1)
- Entry, Exit, and Endogenous Growth
Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program
- Population Growth and Local Home Environment Externality in an Endogenous Growth Model with Two Engines of Growth
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics
- The Role of Expectations in a Specialization-driven Growth Model with Endogenous Technology Choice
KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research
- THE MECHANICS OF ECONOMIC GROWTH THROUGH CAPITAL ACCUMULATION AND TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS*
The Japanese Economic Review, 2007, 58, (4), 504-523 View citations (5)
- Management Ability, Long-run Growth, and Poverty Traps
Journal of Economics, 2006, 89, (1), 37-58 View citations (1)