Details about Subbu Kumarappan
Access statistics for papers by Subbu Kumarappan.
Last updated 2011-09-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Spatial Pricing Patterns of Cellulosic Biomass under Oligopsony – A Multi-agent Simulation Model
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Testing for Speculative Behavior in US Corn Ethanol Investments
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Biomass Supply for Biofuel Production: Estimates for the United States and Canada
Agricultural Economic Report Series, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics View citations (5)
- Choice of optimum feedstock portfolio for a cellulosic ethanol plant – A dynamic linear programming solution
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- GHG Trading Framework for the U.S. Biofuels Sector
Environmental and Rural Development Impacts Conference, October 15-16, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri, Farm Foundation, Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences View citations (1)
- Intentional and Evolutionary Visions of U.S. Antitrust Law
Journal of Industrial Organization Education, 2011, 5, (1), 1-29
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.