Details about Christian Henning Kuhlgatz
Access statistics for papers by Christian Henning Kuhlgatz.
Last updated 2018-04-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Agricultural Commercialization and Child Nutrition: Lessons from the Eastern Province of Zambia
Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics
- Analyzing Consumer Demand During A Food Scandal: The Case of Dioxin Contaminated Feed in Germany And The Media
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
Also in 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists (2015) View citations (1)
- Nutritional Effects of Agricultural Diversification and Commercialization in Children in Zambia
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Determinants and Welfare Impacts of Export Crop Cultivation - Empirical Evidence from Ghana
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (2)
- Food Aid Allocation Policies: Donor Coordination and Responsiveness to the Needs of Recipient Countries
2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Food scandals, media attention and habit persistence among desensitised meat consumers
Food Policy, 2016, 64, (C), 82-92 View citations (6)
- Food Aid and Malnutrition in Developing Countries: Evidence from Global Food Aid Allocation
Journal of Development Studies, 2012, 48, (12), 1765-1783 View citations (1)
- Food aid allocation policies: coordination and responsiveness to recipient country needs
Agricultural Economics, 2010, 41, (3‐4), 319-327 View citations (5)
- Empirical investigation of price setting and quantity surcharges in the German food sector
Agribusiness, 2009, 25, (3), 331-350 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.