Details about Dana Kubickova
Access statistics for papers by Dana Kubickova.
Last updated 2020-06-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Case Study Analysis of Sustainability Reporting of an Agri-Food Giant
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (11), 1-19 View citations (1)
- Early Stage of Sustainability Reporting: Case Study from the Czech Tobacco Industry
European Research Studies Journal, 2019, XXII, (1), 128-142 View citations (1)
- Is The Financial Literacy Affected by The Field of Study? (A Comparison of Specialised Secondary Schools)
International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, 2019, 5, (6), 15-20
- The Role and Current Status of IFRS in the Completion of National Accounting Rules – Evidence from the Czech Republic
Accounting in Europe, 2017, 14, (1-2), 56-66 View citations (1)
- Comparability and Reliability of Financial Information in the Sector of Czech SMES (ten years of IFRS as a part of Czech accounting context)
European Research Studies Journal, 2016, XIX, (4), 64-77 View citations (2)
- Perception of Accountants and Accounting Profession in two Countries: Different Terms of Economy and Culture
International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), 2016, IV, (3), 60-79 View citations (5)
- Predictors of Financial Distress and Bankruptcy Model Construction
International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, 2016, 2, (6), 34-41 View citations (1)
- Czech Accounting Academia and Practice: Historical Roots and Current Issues
Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, 2015, 14, (2), 328-361 View citations (1)
- Ohlson´s Model and its Prediction Ability in Comparison with Selected Bankruptcy Models in Conditions of Czech SMEs
ACTA VSFS, 2015, 9, (2), 155-173
- The development of accounting and application of IFRS in the Czech Republic
Journal of Accounting and Management Information Systems, 2014, 13, (2), 198-235 View citations (1)
- Working Capital Management in Czech SMEs: An Econometric Approach
International Conference on Economic Sciences and Business Administration, 2014, 1, (1), 311-317 View citations (1)
- Changes in Capital Structure of Czech SMEs: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach
Ekonomika a Management, 2013, 2013, (3), 6-26 View citations (3)
- Management of Receivables in SMEs in the Czech Republic
European Research Studies Journal, 2013, XVI, (4), 97-112
- Accountance of the Public Sector – Some problems in accounting procedures for territorial self-governing units, subsidized organizations, state funds and organizational units of the state
ACTA VSFS, 2009, 3, (1), 62-69
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.