Details about Jan Kunnas
Access statistics for papers by Jan Kunnas.
Last updated 2017-09-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Empirical testing of genuine savings as an indicator of weak sustainability: a three-country analysis of long run trends
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers, University of Stirling, Division of Economics View citations (3)
Also in SIRE Discussion Papers, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE) (2014) View citations (1)
- Comprehensive investment and future well-being in the USA, 1869-2000
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers, University of Stirling, Division of Economics View citations (4)
- How Environmental Pollution from Fossil Fuels can be included in measures of National Accounts and Estimates of Genuine Savings
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers, University of Stirling, Division of Economics View citations (1)
- Testing the predictive power of genuine savings as a long-run indicator of future well-being
CEH Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University View citations (4)
- Counting carbon: historic emissions from fossil fuels, long-run measures of sustainable development and carbon debt
Scandinavian Economic History Review, 2014, 62, (3), 243-265 View citations (7)
- Historical wealth accounts for Britain: progress and puzzles in measuring the sustainability of economic growth
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2014, 30, (1), 44-69 View citations (5)
- Testing genuine savings as a forward-looking indicator of future well-being over the (very) long-run
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2014, 67, (2), 171-188 View citations (21)
- Anxiety and technological change -- Explaining the inverted U-curve of sulphur dioxide emissions in late 20th century Finland
Ecological Economics, 2010, 69, (7), 1587-1593 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.