Details about Chii-Shyan Kuo
Access statistics for papers by Chii-Shyan Kuo.
Last updated 2020-03-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Adoption of performance-vested equity incentives under investor pressure: window dressing or taking the window of opportunity?
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2020, 54, (2), 565-587
- CEO equity compensation and earnings management: The role of growth opportunities
Finance Research Letters, 2017, 20, (C), 289-295 View citations (3)
- Investor perception of managerial discretion in valuing stock options: an empirical examination
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2016, 47, (3), 733-773
- Robust hedging performance and volatility risk in option markets: Application to Standard and Poor's 500 and Taiwan index options
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2015, 40, (C), 160-173 View citations (1)
- AN ANALYSIS OF STOCK REPURCHASE TRANSACTION USING A PANEL DATA SAMPLE SELECTION MODEL
Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), 2014, 09, (01), 1-24 View citations (1)
- Remuneration Committee, Board Independence and Top Executive Compensation
Journal of Risk and Financial Management, 2014, 7, (2), 1-17 View citations (1)
- THE EFFECTS OF FIRM CHARACTERISTICS AND RECOGNITION POLICY ON EMPLOYEE STOCK OPTIONS PRICES AFTER CONTROLLING FOR SELF-SELECTION
Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), 2014, 09, (02), 1-30
- Effect of mandatory pro forma earnings disclosure on the relation between CEO share bonuses and firm performance
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2013, 40, (2), 189-215
- The non-uniform pricing effect of employee stock options using quantile regression
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2013, 26, (C), 400-415 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.