Details about Koichi Kuriyama
Access statistics for papers by Koichi Kuriyama.
Last updated 2014-01-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The influence of decision-making rules on individual preference for ecological restoration: Evidence from an experimental survey
Discussion Papers, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Ecological Economics (2009)
- Approximation Approaches to Probabilistic Choice Set Models for Large Choice Set Data
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley View citations (1)
- A Random Parameter Model with Onsite Sampling for Recreation Site Choice: An Application to Southern California Shoreline Sportfishing
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2013, 56, (4), 481-497 View citations (1)
- A latent segmentation approach to a Kuhn-Tucker model: An application to recreation demand
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2010, 60, (3), 209-220 View citations (9)
- Measuring the Benefits of Neighbourhood Park Amenities: Application and Comparison of Spatial Hedonic Approaches
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2010, 45, (3), 429-444 View citations (14)
- The influence of decision-making rules on individual preferences for ecological restoration: Evidence from an experimental survey
Ecological Economics, 2009, 68, (8-9), 2426-2431 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Providing quality recreation experiences in Japan
Economics Bulletin, 2008, 17, (7), 1-11
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.