Details about Graciela Kuechle
Access statistics for papers by Graciela Kuechle.
Last updated 2016-05-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Prediction- and Control-Based Strategies in Entrepreneurship: The Role of Information
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL View citations (6)
- Regional concentration of entrepreneurial activities
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2014, 102, (C), 59-73 View citations (3)
- An Assessment of the Determinants of University Technology Transfer
Economic Development Quarterly, 2013, 27, (1), 6-17 View citations (15)
- Failing firms and successful entrepreneurs: serial entrepreneurship as a temporal portfolio
Small Business Economics, 2013, 40, (2), 417-434 View citations (34)
- The Coase theorem reconsidered: The role of alternative activities
International Review of Law and Economics, 2012, 32, (1), 129-134
- Persistence and heterogeneity in entrepreneurship: An evolutionary game theoretic analysis
Journal of Business Venturing, 2011, 26, (4), 458-471 View citations (3)
- WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THREE‐LEGGED CENTIPEDE GAME?
Journal of Economic Surveys, 2009, 23, (3), 562-585 View citations (1)
- The Grammar of Society: The Nature and Dynamics of Social Norms, by Cristina Bicchieri. Cambridge and New York: Cambridge University Press2006, xvi + 260 pp
Economics and Philosophy, 2008, 24, (1), 117-123
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.