Details about Radika Devi Kumar
Access statistics for papers by Radika Devi Kumar.
Last updated 2019-09-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A regional approach to model water productivity
IWMI Research Reports, International Water Management Institute
- Agricultural marketing reforms and e-national agricultural market (e-NAM) in India: a review
Agricultural Economics Research Review, 2018, 31, (2)
- Formative Knowledge Assessment Through Games Using Concept Map and Game Theory
Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), 2018, 17, (03), 1-19
- Doubling Farmers’ Income in India by 2022-23: Sources of Growth and Approaches
Agricultural Economics Research Review, 2017, 30, (2)
- Inter-model comparison of hydrological impacts of climate change on the Upper Blue Nile basin using ensemble of hydrological models and global climate models
Climatic Change, 2017, 141, (3), 517-532
- Great Indian Food Paradox: Trends and Patterns
Agricultural Economics Research Review, 2016, 29, (Conference)
- Exploring the role of energy, trade and financial development in explaining economic growth in South Africa: A revisit
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015, 52, (C), 1300-1311 View citations (11)
- Food Safety Concerns of Consumers: A Case Study of Pesticide Residues on Vegetables in Delhi
Agricultural Economics Research Review, 2015, 28, (Conference)
- Nexus between tourism earnings and economic growth: a study of Malaysia
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, 2015, 49, (3), 1101-1120 View citations (20)
- Truncated Access to Institutional Agricultural Credit as a Major Constraint for Rural Transformation: Insights from Longitudinal Village Studies
Agricultural Economics Research Review, 2015, 28, (Conference) View citations (2)
- Exploring the effects of energy consumption on output per worker: A study of Albania, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania
Energy Policy, 2014, 69, (C), 575-585 View citations (8)
- Effects of energy consumption on per worker output: A study of Kenya and South Africa
Energy Policy, 2013, 62, (C), 1187-1193 View citations (16)
- Exploring the developments in urbanisation, aid dependency, sectoral shifts and services sector expansion in Fiji: a modern growth perspective
Global Business and Economics Review, 2013, 15, (4), 371-395 View citations (8)
- Exploring sectoral elasticity vis-à-vis per worker income with a focus to agriculture: a study of Sub-Saharan Africa
African Journal of Economic and Sustainable Development, 2012, 1, (1), 27-48 View citations (1)
- Exploring the Nexus between Trade, Visitor Arrivals, Remittances and Income in the Pacific: a Study of Vanuatu
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, 2011, (4(4)), 199-218 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.