Details about Baah Aye Kusi
Access statistics for papers by Baah Aye Kusi.
Last updated 2020-07-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial Sector Transparency and Net Interest Margins: Should the Private or Public Sector lead Financial Sector Transparency?
Working Papers, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS)
Also in Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute., African Governance and Development Institute. (2020)
- Do Banking Institutions Respond to Incentives? Banking Awards and Stability Evidence from an Emerging Economy
The African Finance Journal, 2019, 21, (1), 23-49
- Ownership structure and profitability of listed firms in an emerging market
EconStor Open Access Articles, 2019, 1-16
- Does credit information sharing affect funding cost of banks? Evidence from African banks
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2018, 23, (1), 19-28 View citations (59)
- Bank Profitability Determination in Income Brackets in Africa: A Shareholder versus Stakeholder Perspective
The African Finance Journal, 2017, 19, (2), 29-46 View citations (1)
- Bank credit risk and credit information sharing in Africa: Does credit information sharing institutions and context matter?
Research in International Business and Finance, 2017, 42, (C), 1123-1136 View citations (30)
- Credit Referencing Bureaus and Bank Credit Risk: Evidence from Ghana
The African Finance Journal, 2016, 18, (2), 69-92 View citations (2)
- Does Information Sharing Promote or Detract from Bank Returns: Evidence from Ghana
African Development Review, 2016, 28, (3), 332-343 View citations (2)
- Evaluating Bank Profitability in Ghana: A five step Du-Pont Model Approach
International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies, 2015, 4, (3), 69-82
- An Assessment of Audit Expectation Gap in Ghana
International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, 2013, 3, (4), 112-118 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.