Details about Masanori Kuroki
Access statistics for papers by Masanori Kuroki.
Last updated 2020-01-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Racial diversity, immigrants and the well-being of residents: Evidence from U.S. counties
GLO Discussion Paper Series, Global Labor Organization (GLO)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Population Economics (2018)
- The missing obese men? Labour force participation and obesity among prime-age men in the United States
Journal of Population Research, 2019, 36, (1), 65-80
- Immigrant women and Medicaid-financed births
Demographic Research, 2018, 39, (31), 871-882
- Racial diversity, immigrants and the well-being of residents: evidence from US counties
Journal of Population Economics, 2018, 31, (1), 107-133 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Subjective well‐being and minimum wages: Evidence from U.S. states
Health Economics, 2018, 27, (2), e171-e180 View citations (7)
- Does Drinking in Moderation Lead to Higher Life Satisfaction?
Applied Research in Quality of Life, 2017, 12, (1), 125-135 View citations (1)
- An Analysis of Perceptions of Job Insecurity among White and Black Workers in the United States: 1977–2012
The Review of Black Political Economy, 2016, 43, (3), 289-300
- THE EFFECT OF SEX RATIOS ON SUICIDE
Health Economics, 2014, 23, (12), 1502-1510 View citations (8)
- The Deployment of the Japan Self-Defense Forces in Iraq and Public Trust Among Different Ideological Groups
Defence and Peace Economics, 2014, 25, (3), 281-289
- Crime Victimization and Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from Happiness Data
Journal of Happiness Studies, 2013, 14, (3), 783-794 View citations (19)
- Opposite-sex coworkers and marital infidelity
Economics Letters, 2013, 118, (1), 71-73 View citations (2)
- The Deregulation of Temporary Employment and Workers' Perceptions of Job Insecurity
ILR Review, 2012, 65, (3), 560-577 View citations (7)
- DOES SOCIAL TRUST INCREASE INDIVIDUAL HAPPINESS IN JAPAN?
The Japanese Economic Review, 2011, 62, (4), 444-459 View citations (31)
- Suicide and unemployment in Japan: Evidence from municipal level suicide rates and age-specific suicide rates
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2010, 39, (6), 683-691 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.