Details about Noh-Sun Kwark
Access statistics for papers by Noh-Sun Kwark.
Last updated 2016-05-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Leading Behavior of Interest Rate Term Spreads and Credit Risk Spreads in Korea
Working Papers, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University
- Decomposition of Hours Based on Extensive and Intensive Margins of Labor
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers, Econometric Society View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economics Letters (2001)
- Does International Trade Synchronize Business Cycles?
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics View citations (20)
- Educational Wage Differential in Korea
RCER Working Papers, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) View citations (1)
- International R&D spillovers revisited: Human capital as an absorptive capacity for foreign technology
International Economic Journal, 2006, 20, (2), 179-196 View citations (7)
- Default risks, interest rate spreads, and business cycles: Explaining the interest rate spread as a leading indicator
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2002, 26, (2), 271-302 View citations (17)
- Decomposition of hours based on extensive and intensive margins of labor
Economics Letters, 2001, 72, (3), 361-367 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2000)
- Sources of international business fluctuations: Country-specific shocks or worldwide shocks?
Journal of International Economics, 1999, 48, (2), 367-385 View citations (36)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.