Details about Subir Lall
Access statistics for papers by Subir Lall.
Last updated 2020-10-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- From Crisis to Convergence; Charting a Course for Portugal
IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers, International Monetary Fund
- An Assessment of Malaysian Monetary Policy During the Global Financial Crisis of 2008-09
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (2)
- Did Korean Monetary Policy Help Soften the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis of 2008-2009?
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (7)
- Correlations in Emerging Market Bonds; The Role of Local and Global Factors
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Emerging Markets Review (2009)
- Emerging Debt Markets: What Do Correlations and Spreads Tell Us?
- COMOVEMENTS IN EMERGING MARKET BOND RETURNS: AN EMPIRICAL ASSESSMENT
Post-Print, HAL View citations (2)
- Managerial Incentives and Financial Contagion
International Finance, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (8)
- The double play: simultaneous speculative attacks on currency and equity markets
Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago View citations (4)
- Rising Income Inequality: Technology, or Trade and Financial Globalization&quest
IMF Economic Review, 2013, 61, (2), 271-309 View citations (134)
- Financial stress and economic contractions
Journal of Financial Stability, 2011, 7, (2), 78-97 View citations (132)
- Correlations in emerging market bonds: The role of local and global factors
Emerging Markets Review, 2009, 10, (2), 67-96 View citations (26)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Derivative products in exchange rate crises
Proceedings, 1996, 206-231 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.