Details about Valentina Lagasio
Access statistics for papers by Valentina Lagasio.
Last updated 2022-03-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Better safe than sorry. Bank corporate governance, risk-taking, and performance
Finance Research Letters, 2022, 44, (C)
- An Overview of the European Policies on ESG in the Banking Sector
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (22), 1-10 View citations (1)
- Corporate governance and market performance of European banks: analysing differences and similarities between one-tier and two-tier models
International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, 2021, 15, (1), 21-37
- Environmental, Social, Governance: Implications for businesses and effects for stakeholders
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 2021, 28, (5), 1423-1425 View citations (2)
Also in Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 2019, 26, (6), 1627-1628 (2019) View citations (3)
- How corporate social responsibility initiatives affect the choice of a bank: Empirical evidence of Italian context
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 2021, 28, (4), 1348-1359 View citations (5)
- Market reaction to banks’ interim press releases: an event study analysis
Journal of Management & Governance, 2021, 25, (1), 95-119
- Systemic risk measurement: bucketing global systemically important banks
Annals of Finance, 2021, 17, (3), 319-351 View citations (3)
- Application of the Merton model to estimate the probability of breaching the capital requirements under Basel III rules
Annals of Finance, 2020, 16, (1), 141-157 View citations (3)
- Corporate governance and environmental social governance disclosure: A meta‐analytical review
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 2019, 26, (4), 701-711 View citations (48)
- Do bank boards matter? A literature review on the characteristics of banks' board of directors
International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, 2019, 13, (3), 244-274 View citations (3)
- Environmental, social, and governance and company profitability: Are financial intermediaries different?
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 2019, 26, (3), 576-587 View citations (40)
- SME Sources of Funding: More Capital or More Debt to Sustain Growth? An Empirical Analysis
Palgrave Macmillan View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.