Details about Manuel Laranja
Access statistics for papers by Manuel Laranja.
Last updated 2013-03-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The use of indicators and evidence in governance and policy development of Science, Technology and Innovation
IET Working Papers Series, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology
- The ‘policy mix’ for innovation: rethinking innovation policy in a multi-level, multi-actor context
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (7)
- Network governance of innovation policies: The Technological Plan in Portugal
Science and Public Policy, 2012, 39, (5), 655-668 View citations (2)
- Reconceptualising the 'policy mix' for innovation
Research Policy, 2011, 40, (5), 702-713 View citations (116)
- Policies for science, technology and innovation: Translating rationales into regional policies in a multi-level setting
Research Policy, 2008, 37, (5), 823-835 View citations (60)
- Innovation systems as regional policy frameworks: The case of Lisbon and Tagus Valley
Science and Public Policy, 2004, 31, (4), 313-327
- Creative adaptation: the role of new technology based firms in Portugal
Research Policy, 1998, 26, (9), 1023-1036 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.