Details about Thomas Lange
Access statistics for papers by Thomas Lange.
Last updated 2014-04-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Education policy, student migration, and brain gain
Discussion Paper Series, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy View citations (6)
- Competition for the International Pool of Talent: Education Policy and Student Mobility
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (5)
Also in Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics (2011) View citations (8)
- A Note on Brain Gain and Brain Drain: Permanent Migration and Education Policy
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (7)
- Competition for the International Pool of Talents: Education Policy with Student Mobility
CCES Discussion Paper Series, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University View citations (8)
- Return migration of foreign students and the choice of non-resident tuition fees
ifo Working Paper Series, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich View citations (3)
- Return migration of foreign students and non-resident tuition fees
Journal of Population Economics, 2013, 26, (2), 703-718 View citations (10)
- Education, Life Expectancy and Pension Reform
Hacienda Pública Española, 2012, 202, (3), 31-55
- Education policy and tax competition with imperfect student and labor mobility
International Tax and Public Finance, 2010, 17, (6), 587-606 View citations (27)
- Public Funding of Higher Education when Students and Skilled Workers are Mobile
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, 2009, 65, (2), 178-199 View citations (18)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.